Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Amazing...


I went to Harbin, China on Dec 28, 2008. It's very cold there, temperature about -19C.

Actually, before I travelled to Harbin, I felt nervous. Nervous and worried about my skin, as my skin couldn't stand cold weather and low temperature.  Eventhough just with air-conditioner of only 20C, my skin got dry and itchy.

I had this kind of skin problem for so many years....

Until...

Until, I met Dr Li...

Dr Li explained to me that the reason to my skin problem was my body 'yin' and 'yang' not balance. He gave me 3 times acupuncture treatment before I flight to Harbin, China. 

During this 8 days trip, my skin didn't suffered any dryness and itchness, even under cold and dry weather. It was really a suprise to me, as it was just only 3 times of acupunture treatment!!!

As I'm so appreciate that I meet a good doctor, Dr Li. ^_^


1 comment:

Lisa said...

针灸那么神奇
恭喜你找对了