Thursday, June 5, 2008

SiChuan Earthquake's Awareness...

When I just reached Guangzhou, China, first sentence got into my ears was, " Have you donated?" I could hear this sentence everywhere I go.


I watched Sichuan earthquake news every night when I was in China. I felt sad and asked myself, "What can I do?" I noticed that I only can give donation...


I remember there was a scene I watched - a 13-year-old boy described how he can survived from earthquake. He had to disarm his left arm himself and runaway from the debris. Mean while he also helped some of his schoolmates getting out of the debris with just only his right hand. I still remember what he said. He said that he didn't feel sad eventhough he lost his left arm. He encouraged other survivors to stand up and continue their life. I admire his optimistic behaviour, and he's only 13...


Sichuan earthquake alerted me that everything can happen in just a second without any expectation or even any awareness. I am awared that I must appreciate and grateful of what I have now and feel gratitude to this nature.

No comments: